Christmas and New Year Office Hours
ERA Legal is getting ready to celebrate another sunny Australian Christmas. 2016 was a great year for our clients and us, and 2017 is going to be even better!
Our office will be closed from 5.00pm on 22 December 2016 and will reopen on 3 January 2017.
Best wishes to all of our clients, colleagues, staff and partners for a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year – we look forward to catching up with you all after we reopen on 3 January!
- Costs orders against third party directors: the consequences of being obstructive in winding up proceedings
- Trust assets... What's the deal?
- ERA Legal helps a favoured return (part 2)
- May the enforcement be with you: The State Debt Recovery Act 2018 (NSW)
- Trust your limitations: Time limits for bringing proceedings for breach of fiduciary obligations
- A little or a Lot: costs orders in proceedings involving Owners Corporations
- Preliminary discovery: not enough information to commence a proceeding?
- Litigation Funding: What the court will consider when determining an application under section 477(2B)
- PPSA: when the grantor registers a security interest...over itself
- Unfair Contracts regime enforced by Federal Court