For more information on this topic please contact:
PPSA Tip #7: Licence or Plate
Justice Black of the NSW Supreme Court has given lawyers some commercial drafting tips as well as important guidance to insolvency practitioners about the operation of the PPS Lease provisions under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) (PPSA). Find out more by downloading the PPSA Tip #7 here.
- When is "practical completion" actually achieved?
- Taking a cautious approach when dealing with trust assets
- Exercising options - A pixie is not a clown
- PPSA Tip #7: Licence or Plate
- Shareholders and the right to inspect company books
- ACN or ABN - the $23,000,000 question
- Access Granted: Liquidators successfully join insurer to unlock funds for creditors
- For Whom the Bell Tolls
- Electronic Signature Enforcement Exposure
- Unfair Preferences: Is the debt unsecured?