For more information on this topic please contact:
PPSA Tip #7: Licence or Plate
Justice Black of the NSW Supreme Court has given lawyers some commercial drafting tips as well as important guidance to insolvency practitioners about the operation of the PPS Lease provisions under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) (PPSA). Find out more by downloading the PPSA Tip #7 here.
- Legal Professional Privilege
- Truss Issues: interpreting dispute resolution clauses in building contracts
- Beware the costs of an appeal
- Take it to the bank: knowledge of fraud is required!
- Getting your ducks in a row: Applications for disclosure in the Equity Division
- Salim Chance: a lesson in timely communication, good recording keeping, and 'holding out'
- When is "practical completion" actually achieved?
- Taking a cautious approach when dealing with trust assets
- Exercising options - A pixie is not a clown
- PPSA Tip #7: Licence or Plate