PPSA Tip #7: Licence or Plate
Justice Black of the NSW Supreme Court has given lawyers some commercial drafting tips as well as important guidance to insolvency practitioners about the operation of the PPS Lease provisions under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) (PPSA). Find out more by downloading the PPSA Tip #7 here.
- Trust your limitations: Time limits for bringing proceedings for breach of fiduciary obligations
- Lest we offset – When are statutory demands inappropriate?
- Reinstating a discharged PPSR security interest: Can it be done?
- Statutory demands - revisiting a genuine dispute
- ERA Legal helps a favoured return
- Quistclose, but no cigar: preference claims and transactions made for a specific purpose
- PPSA Financial Property: the sub-classifications explained
- A foreign regime - winding up overseas companies
- Wiping the slate clean: Claims against a discharged bankrupt
- Beware! Informal negotiations can create binding agreements