Top of the Class
At the ARITA National Conference Dinner held on Wednesday, 9 August 2017 our very own Beau Weigand collected a well deserved reward for top student in the ARITA Advanced Certification course (Advanced Insolvency).
All of us here at ERA Legal congratulate Beau on his achievement. To be the highest achiever nationally in his subject amongst a select and highly talented pool of peers is an achievement to be truly proud of.
We are proud of Beau and his achievement and encourage all our readers to take full advantage of ERA Legal’s ability to offer such a valuable resource to our insolvency clients.
- PPSA: when the grantor registers a security interest...over itself
- Unfair Contracts regime enforced by Federal Court
- PPSA - the 20 business day rule: when will the court grant an extension of time to register?
- Voidable transactions - the one who got delay
- Service by post - but I didn't receive that letter?
- Would the real Applicant please wind-up! – Standing under s 459P of the Corporations Act
- The Australian Financial Complaints Authority - accrual proposal? Or a one-stop shop that makes cents?
- Financial agreements: undue influence, unconscionable dealings and duress
- Be transparent or pay the price
- Company assets: are you sure?