Top of the Class
At the ARITA National Conference Dinner held on Wednesday, 9 August 2017 our very own Beau Weigand collected a well deserved reward for top student in the ARITA Advanced Certification course (Advanced Insolvency).
All of us here at ERA Legal congratulate Beau on his achievement. To be the highest achiever nationally in his subject amongst a select and highly talented pool of peers is an achievement to be truly proud of.
We are proud of Beau and his achievement and encourage all our readers to take full advantage of ERA Legal’s ability to offer such a valuable resource to our insolvency clients.
- That's a wrap!
- Santa, all court up at Christmas!
- Give me more time: extending the convening period
- Bankruptcy Update, Take 2: Going behind the judgment
- Caps Lock: Online Ticket scalpers to lose ctrl under NSW Fair Trading reforms
- Sue who? An insurer can now be sued directly
- Justice of the Lease: when should you register?
- Plutus Payroll Fraud: Supreme Court considers solvency of the Plutus companies
- AFSA: Personal Insolvency Stats (2016–17)
- Banks not 'a-loan': APRA to receive supervisory powers over non-ADI lenders