Top of the Class
At the ARITA National Conference Dinner held on Wednesday, 9 August 2017 our very own Beau Weigand collected a well deserved reward for top student in the ARITA Advanced Certification course (Advanced Insolvency).
All of us here at ERA Legal congratulate Beau on his achievement. To be the highest achiever nationally in his subject amongst a select and highly talented pool of peers is an achievement to be truly proud of.
We are proud of Beau and his achievement and encourage all our readers to take full advantage of ERA Legal’s ability to offer such a valuable resource to our insolvency clients.
- ERA Legal helps a favoured return (part 2)
- May the enforcement be with you: The State Debt Recovery Act 2018 (NSW)
- Trust your limitations: Time limits for bringing proceedings for breach of fiduciary obligations
- A little or a Lot: costs orders in proceedings involving Owners Corporations
- Preliminary discovery: not enough information to commence a proceeding?
- Litigation Funding: What the court will consider when determining an application under section 477(2B)
- PPSA: when the grantor registers a security interest...over itself
- Unfair Contracts regime enforced by Federal Court
- PPSA - the 20 business day rule: when will the court grant an extension of time to register?
- Voidable transactions - the one who got delay