Daren's daily motivation is to do everything possible to win the best commercial outcome for ERA Legal's clients.
Daren established ERA Legal in 2004. His daily motivation is to do everything possible to win the best commercial outcome for clients.
He believes lawyers need to treat their clients’ businesses as if they were their parents’ business; with their parents’ entire life’s work, savings and home on the line. Only then will a lawyer truly live and breathe their pain and celebrate their victories.
Daren was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia in 1993. Before establishing ERA Legal, he was the managing partner of Carbone Anderson, Solicitors from 1995 – 2003.
Daren is entitled to practice in all States and Territories of Australia, and has appeared as an advocate in courts across Australia, including the:
- Supreme Court of NSW
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- Supreme Court of Queensland
- Supreme Court of South Australia
- Supreme Court of Tasmania
- Federal Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- District Court of NSW
- County Court of Victoria
- District Court of Queensland
- Industrial Relations Commission
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Administrative Decisions Tribunal
- Anti-Discrimination Tribunal
- Commercial Claims Tribunal