Corporate and Personal Insolvency and Restructuring
ERA Legal is a leader in the insolvency and restructuring space with decades of combined experience. From advising external administrators on large scale insolvencies all the way through to families trying to save their business, our insolvency and restructuring lawyers have a skill set that spans all aspects of personal and corporate insolvency.
Each of our senior insolvency and restructuring lawyers are members of ARITA, the industry membership body, and the firm often presents to industry professionals and advisors on updates in the law.
Our experience includes:
- Advising company directors on cash flow and solvency issues, and developing restructuring strategies that generate results for stakeholders
- Advising company directors who have received Director Penalty Notices and / or Winding Up Notices
- Large scale and complex insolvency recoveries for liquidators, administrators, investigative accountants and receivers and managers
- Advising external administrators and stakeholders on all aspects of administrations, including trade-ons, preparation of deeds of company arrangement, creditors trusts and complex corporate insolvencies
- Advising both bankruptcy trustees and bankrupts
- Advising on the validity and enforceability of security interests
- Advising receivers and managers on all aspects of their appointments
- Litigation funding, including with the Department of Jobs and Small Business FEG Litigation Funding program
- Public examinations conducted by our lawyers in both bankruptcy and corporate insolvency