Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
In a highly competitive and regulated business environment, we have extensive experience in running large, complex, commercial disputes across a variety of disciplines. Our clients range from high net worth individuals, to business owners, to financiers. From shareholder oppression claims to complex contractual disputes, our lawyers are equipped to deal with any commercial litigation matter.
Our lawyers are skilled negotiators who will always work towards resolving disputes early without the need to go to Court. Unfortunately, sometimes litigation is unavoidable. When that time comes, our team of experienced litigators are ready to fight hard for our clients.
Our experience includes:
- Shareholder and oppression disputes
- Insolvency and debt recovery
- Australian Consumer Law, including misleading and deceptive conduct
- Tortious claims, including negligence and economic loss
- Corporate governance
- Banking, finance and securities
- Construction, real property and development